Weddings & Events
A wine country wedding to remember!
A breathtaking Wedding Location where our brides and grooms are married on a grassy peninsula surrounded by five captivating waterfalls placed throughout our lake. Each guest will delight in seeing the bride and groom set against vibrant flowers, lush greenery and our lake featuring a beautiful cascading waterfall. This enchanting setting is the back drop of their wedding ceremony and where they share their vows with one another.
Schedule Your Event!
An event that makes a great impression. Lake Oak Meadows is the ideal location for your corporate events. Your guests will relax in the incomparable beauty of the quite, exclusive, countryside filled with the style and charm that will make a lasting impression.
Host Your Event at Lake Oak Meadows from... Fundraisers, Holiday Parties, Family Reunions and Birthday Parties to Outdoor Concerts, Community Events, Business Meetings and Company Picnics.
Contact us for a price quote
Schedule Your Event!
Wedding Planning Tips
Weddings and events are easy at Lake Oak Meadows, because so many of the details are taken care of for you. To make your occasion flow as smoothly as possible, the following tips can be helpful:
- RSVP's are extremely important if you are serving any kind of food, it also helps in finalizing the set-up of tables and chairs.
- Maps are highly recommended to accompany your invitations, we are unable to answer calls giving directions during set-up and wedding, however, through our website, you can obtain exact directions from wherever you are coming.
- Wedding rehearsals are very important! Several rehearsals may be scheduled for the same evening. As a courtesy to the other parties, rehearsals must start on time. Everyone's time is valuable, please be prompt. Rehearsals are scheduled on a first come, first served basis.
- Let the photographer know the time frame they have to work within.
- The final appointment is a great time to pay your final payment.
- Visits without an appointment are not allowed. Our gate will be closed and locked, please do not ask winery staff to let you in.
- For bussing service, allow one hour before food is served to one hour after all guests have left. Average workers per guests are one for every 30-50 guests.